Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chicago


Im leaving for Chicago next week and I am soooo excited. One of my good friends from Gator/Gooch, Brian Rice, is graduating with his Masters in Psychology.
Congrats Brian!
So proud of you..He's the first out of our grp of friends to graduate with his masters..dang we're getting real old so fast.

I've never been to Chicago before..well i did, but only for a stop over.
So excited to try an authentic DEEP DISH CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA:

yum yum..

Miss you Meg Meg.


3 comments:

chona. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chona. said...

take me with you! ha! have fun ash! bring me back a slice of that pizza : )

Megan said...

I'm so jealous of you Ash! Hopefully I get to go to Seattle, I need a new change of environment. And I miss you too parallel. Oh and I love your typewriter font..courier I believe? haha.

Post a Comment