Thursday, June 4, 2009

My love for Maxi dresses

I absolutely love Maxi dresses. I use to think they were only made for tall and skinny white girls, but Im soo wrong. 
I tried one on @ Forever21, just to see how they look and I fell in love instantly. They are soo comfortable. I love walking around the house..lounging on the couch , taking naps, getting ready and doing my hair/makeup and walking out the house doing my groceries in them. They can be worn casually to the park, the beach and they can also be worn to a nice dinner or party. Every girl out there must purchase one..Check out Ross and Marshalls they have them in different prints and colors for $10 bucks and under. What a STEAL!


Welcome summer 2009!..

2 comments:

Megan said...

OOOOOH LALA!!!

chona. said...

my bad, pretty! when you said you love wearing maxi's in your last comment to me... i didn't know what they were! ha. at first i thought you were talking about pads... like maxi pads ahahahaha. now i know. maxi dresses. yes, i love these kind of dresses and thank you for enlightening me on its proper name : )

Post a Comment