Monday, January 25, 2010

insomnia

Its already 1:35am and I am WIDE awake!
Iono if its just me being excited for school tomorrow..or my Iced Venti Coffee this afternoon.
I am still listening to Michael Buble' (Wonderful Tonight).

I guess I could blog about my Makeup Forever HD Invisible Foundation.
I am currently using #155 or #151..i forgot exactly which one.
But anyways, it works well with my skin tone and skin type.
Pros:
  • It truly leaves a smooth, soft and flawless finish. I apply it on my face using my fingers, rather than using a brush or a sponge because using my hands help me work around my face easier and plus the warmth from my fingers gives the liquid a better texture while applying (although using sponge is more hygienic).
  • The have a lot more shades that can match any ones skin tone than most foundations.
  • Gives enough coverage (medium-full) that can last all night when you're all sweaty from the club.
  • Plus it gives a dewey and fresh look during the day.
Cons:
  • 1 oz. bottle is about $40
  • can sometimes make me feel oily
  • pumps out too much when i only need a dime to pea size amt.
Overall, the foundation works nice and I enjoy using MUFE and Chanel Tiente Fluide liquid foundation.
Right now since its winter and i have oily skin..my face is more prone to breakouts because the atmosphere is a lot more dry vs the summer, I been giving my face a lil break from any foundation unless I am going out somewhere nice.

Night night folks..i am going to attempt to fall asleep.

2 comments:

chona. said...

thanks for this ash! i've been researching new foundations to use. i still use bare minerals, but i'm not sure how i feel about it though. how long does the 1 oz. bottle last you? cus damn, $40 though? : ) but i guess it's the price you have to pay for beauty. lol.

Foot Loose said...

Hey chona..Ive been going thru a whole lot of different types of foundations this past year. Liquid foundation that is. Ive tried bare minerals and iloved it at first. But after a while...it got messy and i couldnt find a match for my skin tone because i started to look lighter in the face and darker in the neck area and vice versa with other shades. Ive been watching youtube videos and one of them suggested MUFE so i tried it and i like it so far. But as a daily wear its not good because you'll use up the bottle quick. Im looking into trying Revlon and some drug store foundations because im not trying to pay hella $ for makeup.

If only i was blessed with good skin, i would go out with just moisturizer..but in my case i cant:(
Miss ya girl!

Post a Comment