Friday, February 26, 2010

going GREEN with coffee

I am an absolute coffee ADDICT!!...as much as I try to replace coffee with tea, I just dont get the same effect. Dont get me wrong, I love drinking tea..but in the mornings, my tongue craves for the bitter taste of coffee.
Neal hates coffee..he thinks its for old people and he makes fun of my coffee breath..but in time I know he will appriciate coffee someday.
I hear so much talk about how your coffee taste so much better brewed in a coffee press. So I decided to do a little research and found this cute affordable coffee press made by Bodum:

My eyes are on the GREEN one.
Its quick, easy and its GREEN. The greeniest way to make really good coffee.
It makes a good 2-3 cups and all you need is hot water and ground coffee. No filters needed!
It would be nice since glenny and I drink coffee every morning. (BTW, I started to use the straw again while drinking coffee..I just started my 2-week teeth whitening session and I cant give up coffee for it).

I think this will be my birthday present for myself:)
Let you guys know how i like it.

5 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

I too have heard so much talk about French presses. It's easier to clean and the coffee tastes so much better. Don't buy one, let me do the honors!!

L. Nguyen said...

Hi Ashley!! :)

I know, I need to invest in a Costco-sized pack of straws for my daily cup of coffee too!

chona. said...

i don't know what it is about getting older and drinking coffee. but i feel like i can't survive without it. like my day feels so off if i don't drink this crack! and yes please do let us know how this goes! my old co-worker used to use a french press every day but it looked complicated. lol but if the taste is worth it, i'm all for it!

Foot Loose said...

Hey Blogger Gals..

I will definitely keep you ladies updated once i get it from a special someone (Megan..you're too kind).

@Thuy: Hello Missy:). .

@Chona: It was nice seeing you yesterday. I did say I was coming this Sunday, but I totally forgot I'm leaving for Vegas this weekend for my bday. Iono what I was thinking. But keep coaching the boys like you did last Sunday..because they need a good coach like you on their team ;)...GO TEAM ALL DAY. GO #3, #33!!!

Post a Comment