Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Everyone!!

Good Morning.. HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!! I hope everyones wearing green because its a beautiful day outside and I dont want to pinch you. lol.
Well here my St. Pattys spirit:

I really wish I was drunk right now..but I have 3 exams this week and 1 practical.
I didnt want to show my face because i have this gigantic pimple that I am trying to get rid of by Saturday:(. 3 exams can definitly do that to your face.

Anywho...here's my oatmeal from yesterday and it didnt turn out as good as Day 1.
I think I didnt add enough water this time. But it was good enough to eat.
I added banana, granola, almonds and instead of sugar I added peanut butter.


For lunch, I made a spinach salad with chicken, strawberries, almonds, tomatoes, cucumbers and rasphberry vinigarette.


I hope i stay on this health vibe because I've saved $30 so far in the past 3 days. I ususally buy lunch @ school which can cost $10 and more. So its been great having my lunch ready from home.
Tonight, glennys is slow cooking cabbage and corned beef for dinner. I am really looking forward to it:)

Enjoy the lovely weather today everyone..

0 comments:

Post a Comment